THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED BY CofixRX LLC with offices in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. All questions/concerns about this product should be directed to their customer service at 855-882-6349. The information below is directly from their website.
Your throat is the second most common point of viral infection. Use CofixRX Throat Spray to cleanse away pathogens, help reduce viral load, and boost your immune system. CofixRX Throat Spray features the Triple Action Patented Formula that includes Povidone Iodine, Xylitol, and Vitamin D-3. Use CofixRX Throat Spray in conjunction with CofixRX Nasal Solution before Travel or Groups for your complete “Stay Healthy” support.
- Approximately 150 Sprays per Bottle
- 1% Povidone Iodine
ESPECIALLY USEFUL FOR…
- Recreational Activities
- Gatherings & Holidays
- Food, Retail & Entertainment
- Sporting Events & Concerts
- Healthcare & Essential Workers
- Educators & Students
- High-Risk Individuals
- Purified water, Povidone-Iodine, Xylitol, Vitamin D3, Polysorbate, Gellan Gum, Natural Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Glycerin, Disodium Phosphate, Natural Lemon Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Read packaging for Warnings Statement.
- Adults & children over 6 years of age: 2 sprays not more than 2-3 times in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- To use: Shake rigorously before use, remove cap, spray directly into mouth, swish around the mouth and allow to remain in place at least one minute, then spit out. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe spray nozzle clean and secure cap following use. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Other information: Protect from freezing and excessive heat, store at room teperature, may stain clothing, avoid contact with jewelry, check expiration date before using.